Monday, August 1, 2016

How do you spend your time?

Make the best use of your time...
Ephesians 5:16

I've been working on time mangement. As I read this book this paragraph really made me think about how I spend my time.

We exchange time in the market of life for certain occupations & activities that may be worthy or not productive.
The person who wants to excel must select and reject, then concentrate on the most important items. It is often helpful to keep records of how each hour  in a given week is spent. what happened to them? How are they invested? A person's entire contribution to the kingdom of God may turn on how those hours are used. Certainly those hours determined whether life is a common place or extraordinary.
Iam working on time management removing what is not productive & increasing what will help me grow.

How are you spending your time?

Spiritual Leadership
By. J.Oswald Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment